Healthcare Customer Customer Service Representatives
Lowry, CO // $19/ hour // 6 month contract
Hours: Need to be available between 8am-7pm Monday-Friday
- Represent health plan by answering and documenting all incoming contacts.
- Respond professionally to inquiries form internal/external customers.
- Follow established procedures to meet customer/member needs.
- Member core: facility inquiry, web support, promote KP.org, order ID card, complaint, ID Card inquiry, service review.
- Member advantage: eligibility inquiry, benefit inquiry, general, complaint, correspondence inquiry, add/remove dependent, service review, new member experience, internal regional request, IVR defaults
- 1 year of Call Center experience needed.
- Health Care call center experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about helping others.
- Ability to think critically and problem solve.
- Must be able to type at least 30 WPM.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Casual Dress Code (can wear jeans daily!)
- In office Massage chairs and lunch room!
- Professional and Friendly Environment
If there are any questions or would like to send your resume directly, please contact:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.