We're looking for a strong entry-level Healthcare Linguist to join a high-profile project for a Fortune 100 client that is a leader in healthcare technology. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to build new capabilities into an industry-leading medical coding solution used by health care facilities across North America.
0 years + Bachelor’s degree OR 2+ years with no Bachelor’s degree
Skills/Experience we're looking for:
- Exposure to general linguistics theory
- Passion for language and corpus linguistics
- High academic achievement
- Excellent English (spoken & written)
- Strong attention to detail
Other Skills/Experience that would be helpful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics or English
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Experience with corpus annotation
- Interest in natural language processing
- Experience with editing or technical writing
Our purpose is to help good people do great things. We’re building a sustainable, ethical technology services business, partnering with good companies, like this client, who can benefit from our ability to deliver. We’re a small company with a family-style atmosphere. We aim to attract, grow, and retain good people and help them do great things.
We would love to hear from you. If OSI and this position sound like a fit, then drop us a line today.