Ref ID: 00610-0011749460
Classification: Help Desk Analyst II
Compensation: $65000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology is looking for Data Support Analysts like you to join our team! We encourage you to apply if you have a can-do attitude and are looking to be part of a highly motivated team. We are looking for a Data Support Analyst with an interest in the challenges and fast pace associated with global financial markets which Tradition are growing over the next 12 to 24 months. Working alongside our client's global data teams based in London, New York, Singapore and Tokyo, the ideal candidate should be a creative problem solver with strong and operational skills for a broad range of data activities including management and control of internal data dissemination delivered to and from major data vendors, the management of external data dissemination and the operation of our data backbone and ensure our offering is second to none for our global financial customers. This position will start remote and they are looking to open an office in the RiNo district of Denver.
- Customer service experience to ensure any issues reported are dealt with quickly and professionally.
- Customer relationship management including dedicated customer support.
- Management and control of busy incident management and request queues with the ability to prioritize.
- Generation of weekly incident and request reports and presentation to senior management.
- Data entry for onboarding of data sets for customers.
- Classification of financial instruments (with guidance using pre-defined criterion).
- Permission systems to allow or restrict access to data and applications
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data systems.
- Linux & Windows skills for interrogate log files to assist with troubleshooting issues.
- Work with network and infrastructure teams to diagnose and resolve production issues.