Aerotek has IMMEDIATE openings for Precast Concrete Laborers in Brighton, CO! Ideal candidates must have experience in manual labor and be comfortable working outdoors under any weather condition.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform labor intensive concrete work in many different environments.
- Climb up and down off of the form surface (usually about waist height).
- Carry materials to the form to be used in setting up the form.
- Work with hand tools such as cut off saws, grinders, drills, etc.
- Work with co-workers to strip, set-up and pour the bed in a timely manner.
- Flexible to perform work in any area including Architectural, Spancrete, Yard, Finish Building, and other areas as needed.
- Operate heavy equipment, including, but not limited to forklifts, bobcats, and cranes (company will provide training if needed)
- Climb up onto and down from trailer beds to stockpile material.
- Must be able to handle the physical demands of the job including, but not limited to pushing, pulling, lifting, bending, climbing, kneeling, twisting, squatting, and crawling.
- Must be able to work indoors or outdoors.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Experience performing labor intensive work.
- Physically able to lift, bend, stoop, climb (onto forms and trailer beds, approximately waist high).
- Lift, carry materials weighing up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Climb up and down from forms and trailer beds.
- Lifting up to 75 lbs. occasionally.
- Standing, walking constantly, climbing, kneeling, crouching frequently, balancing, stooping, crawling occasionally.
- Ability to work outside during the entire shift
Shift is Monday - Friday and starts at 4am/5am, must be willing to work 10-12 hour shifts. Overtime is required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.