Are you an experienced Home Health Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of Home Health Registered Nurse:
- Provide skilled care to clients requiring professional nursing
- Ensure department meets all infection control and safety standards and manage a caseload of patients
- Prepare documentation accurately, timely, and according to agency policy and governmental and Medicare rules and regulations
- Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations and care
Requirements for Home Health Registered Nurse:
- Clear/active RN license in the state of CO
- BLS Certificate, Valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance is required
- Recent OASIS experience REQUIRED (no older than 2017)
- Skill set must include recent Adult Home Health experience (not Private Duty), IV Therapy, Picc Lines, Lab Draws, Wound Care, Home Wound Vacs, Catheters, Ostomy Care
- Must have TABLET/EMR experience from home care setting
Hours for this Position:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Will need to be available to take on-call as needed, as it is not scheduled
Advantages of this Home Health Registered Nurse:
- Competitive salary starting at $55/hr, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered as a Home Health Registered Nurse:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now or immediate consideration or you may send your updated resume to May Bonion [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.