We are seeking a Housekeeper to join our Team with a starting Wage up to $16!
When it comes to our employees, we believe no one does it better than HomeTowne Studios by RedRoof. Not only do we continually strive to have the best quality extended stay hotel experience to our guests, but as a Management Company, we also aim to be the employer of choice. Where you choose to work is just as important as the work you do!
- Health insurance (Employee contributions starting as low as $54 individual and $297 family (Semi Monthly))
- Competitive Pay
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Career Growth Opportunities
HomeTowne Studios has been a leader in providing quality extended hotel stays. The company manages hotels in 20 different states. Our HomeTowne properties were renovated in 2018 and we continue to improve the quality as well as the guest and employee experience. By enhancing our properties and training techniques, we have made our managed hotels a better place for our guests to stay and a better place for our employees to work.
- Welcome guests with friendly greeting and smile while performing all guest related services.
- Remove and replace dirty linens and terry, change and make beds
- Thoroughly clean bathrooms, sinks, fridge, floors etc.
- Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces/areas according to OSHA regulations and HomeTowne's requirements.
- Communicate with front desk about room information, maintenance cards, lost and found items and any discrepancies between stayovers and checkouts.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Perform self-room inspections and accepting feedback from room quality inspections performed by hotel management and trained team members.
- Cross train in laundry, maintenance and/or front desk job functions, if possible.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- 1 year preferred in hotel cleaning or similar experience.
- 1 year in previous customer service position.
- Must maintain professional appearance in Hometown's provided uniform.
- Must be able to work in non-climate controlled areas.
- Must be able to easily and frequently change from one task to another and work with minimal supervision.
- Basic English communication (verbal and written) skills required.
** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions**