If you are looking for a career where you feel supported, then apply now! InnVentures has a reputation for offering a compassionate, caring and fun workplace. Our culture is sustained by service-oriented employees who care about each other, our guests and the communities where we live. We currently manage 40+ Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and IHG brand hotels in 10 states.
We only have 3 rules at InnVentures. (We can teach you the rest!)
Rule #1 - Do everything you can for the customer!
Rule #2 - Bring a good attitude to work with you every day and take pride in your work!
Rule #3 - Have FUN!
WHY WORK AT ONE OF OUR HOTELS?
- Fun, team-oriented environment
- Full-time and part-time positions available to meet your needs
- Great opportunities for growth
- Community Involvement
- Discounted hotel stays
- Recognition and awards
- Paid time off
We offer eligible employees a number of benefits to enhance their health and well-being:
- Group insurance, including medical, dental, vision and company-paid life insurance
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick leave and holidays
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Voluntary benefits including short term disability, accident, life and critical illness
- Life enrichment benefits including hotel benefits, leadership development program and more!
JOB OVERVIEW - SALES COORDINATOR:
You are helpful and organized by nature, you have the gift of persuasion and you want to learn everything there is to know about sales. If this sounds like you, the Sales Coordinator position may be just the right fit! As a Sales Coordinator, you will play an important role in the overall success of our sales team. Your ability to connect with people in a meaningful way and your hands on attention to detail will both contribute to satisfied and loyal clients.
A TYPICAL DAY:
- Respond to small group inquiries and other requests in a timely manner.
- Prepare show rooms and give tours to walk-in customers.
- Create and distribute flyers for special events.
- Oversee group blocks and rooming lists ensuring accuracy using our reservation system.
- Provide clerical support to the Director of Sales and Sales team members as requested.
- Assist with scheduling and servicing meeting rooms as needed.
- Order and inventory sales amenities and supplies.
- Provide support and sales insight to the Front Desk team
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and handle last-minute client needs with ease.
- Support the goals of the hotel through teamwork and collaboration with all departments.
Previous sales or event management experience in the hospitality or travel industry is preferred. To be successful in this role, you need strong verbal and written communication skills. You must be able to drive, read, write, type and use various forms of technology. You must be able to lift at least 25 pounds.
POTENTIAL CAREER PATH:
Event Manager or Sales Manager
InnVentures IVI L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains the policy of recruiting and retaining the best-qualified personnel who demonstrate the ability to perform competently and work well with others. It is the policy of InnVentures to provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. This policy of nondiscrimination is applied to all aspects of the employment relationship. The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws in ensuring equal opportunity and employment for qualified persons with disabilities. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.