Who Is Simpson Housing/Simpson Property Group?
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado we are a large, fully integrated real estate company with a rich and successful history dating back to 1948. Our dynamic company acquires, develops, builds and manages luxury apartment communities in highly desirable locations throughout the United States. We are a company that constantly strives to "raise the bar" and continues to receive industry accolades for our strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service to our residents. We also believe in being a good neighbor by giving back to the communities we serve through numerous hours of volunteer work provided by our dedicated team of employees each and every year.
What We Are Currently Looking For:
HOUSEKEEPER/ROOM ATTENDANT - MADISON PARK LUXURY APARTMENT HOMES (an upscale Class A community located in a vibrant neighborhood close to the RTD Light Rail N Line) - THORNTON, CO
This key member of our property operations team will be responsible for:
- Performs vacant cleans as scheduled.
- Performs cleaning service as scheduled.
- Maintains cleanliness of laundry rooms, warehouse, and any additional common areas as directed by Supervisor.
- Performs cleaning of the office.
- Reports service requests needed on apartments.
- Monitors inventory of cleaning supplies and housewares.
- Maintain proper utility settings in vacant units per community standards.
- Performs all other duties logged on the make ready board.
- May complete deliveries of envelopes, receipts and special request items as necessary.
- May participate in weekly on-call duties as necessary.
- Maintain a positive work environment by acting and communicating in a manner so that you can get along with co-workers, residents, customers, vendors, and management.
Real Estate, Apartments, Cleaning, Room Attendant, Housekeeping, Residential Cleaning, Janitorial, General Labor, Laborer
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1+ years of related experience (housekeeping, janitorial, general cleaning/labor, etc)
- Candidates who have experience in the hotel or hospitality industry working as a housekeeper, room attendant or house attendant is a plus.
- Fair housing training is required but may be provided after hire date.
Why work for Simpson Housing? Some companies talk a good game about having a progressive "company culture" but Simpson Housing delivers. For two consecutive years, Simpson Housing has been recognized as one of the "Best Companies to Work For". In addition, our employees are provided with a wide array of benefit choices to balance their work, lifestyle and personal needs. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) with generous company match, disability insurance, liberal paid time off (PTO), flexible spending accounts, discounted rent (restrictions apply), online shopping mall, pet insurance and much more. Sound interesting?
If you are ready to see how far your talents can take you, we welcome you to apply for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pay Range: $12.00 to $14.33
This pay range is approximate and the actual pay received may vary dependent upon certain factors such as related job experience, education, training, professional/industry certifications, etc. Please note that this pay range does not include any additional compensation such as commissions or bonuses that this position may be eligible for.
Simpson Housing LLLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.