Ref ID: 00610-0011346865
Classification: Sr. Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $30.00 to $35.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is looking for a temporary to hire Sr Level HR Administrator for our client in Downtown Denver. This role will be 40 hours per week and will have a work from home hybrid option. The Human Resources Administrator will provide both HR-specific and general administrative and clerical support to the HR team. This role will provide direct support to executives by scheduling meetings and appointments, making travel arrangements, and processing expense reports. Will be responsible for editing documents and presentations for both accuracy and aesthetics, entering and updating employee information within company databases, leading onboarding meetings for new hires, handling HR invoicing. This role will also assist HR staff with specified projects on an ongoing basis.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Prepare and distribute new hire materials
• Drive the new hire process
• Log HR invoices
• Manage travel and expenses for the team
• Drive employee communications (i.e.: new hire announcements, monthly celebrations emails)
• Keep up-to-date HR-related materials (i.e.: organizational charts, databases, dashboards)
• Maintain employee files according to requirements
• Process terminations, COBRA, insurance, 401(k) rollovers, etc.
• Meeting scheduling/calendar maintenance
• Assist in year-round internal HR audit process, including running reports and reviewing materials for accuracy and completeness
• Prepare and conduct new hire orientations
• Create forms, templates, and other HR-related documents
• Maintain employee vacation accruals
• Respond to employment and income verification requests
• Assist with organization of company events such as office socials and Open Enrollment meetings
• Support employee wellness program
• Support employee initiatives such as volunteering and employee engagement activities
Please call OfficeTeam at 303.296.4900 if you are interested in this Temporary to hire HR Administrator position! Or apply immediately and ask for a recruiter.
Robert Half offers qualified U.S. temporary professionals and their dependents access to various benefit options through The American Worker, including multiple Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD& D) and Critical Illness & Accident coverage.