Ref ID: 00620-0011665922
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Compensation: $24.00 to $26.00 hourly
Human Resource Assistant (HR Assistant) Opening
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Assistant who is deeply passionate about growing at a large retail company. The HR Assistant will be responsible for handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and will provide clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures.
How you will make an impact
• Perform various administrative duties to support the human resources department
• Assist with unemployment claims and employee relations
• Act as a liaison between staff and human resources department
• Maintain employee database records
What we're looking for
• At least one year of HR related experience
• Highly detail oriented and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Excel
• Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
• Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now at 303.694.9700 – this position is available exclusively through OfficeTeam and will be staffed by the end of the week!