Are you looking for your next great job opportunity? We have an immediate opening for an HR Coordinator.
Range: $20.00 to $25.00 an hour
ACME Manufacturing Co., Inc., is seeking a collaborative, knowledgeable, and dedicated Human Resources Coordinator. The Human Resources Coordinator assists with and facilitates human resource processes. This role provides administrative support to the Human Resources Director as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance, and HRIS entry.
This position interacts with supervisors, employees, and applicants by supporting human resource processes. This position will be heavily involved in the recruiting process from end-to-end, including the use of an applicant tracking system and new hire onboarding processes. The HR Coordinator position plays a crucial role in keeping all things recruiting running timely while assisting in other HR areas as needed, helping ACME achieve its objectives by providing operational and administrative support.
● Processes HR data transactions, including new hire data entry, payroll changes, transfers, terminations, job title, and status changes.
● Maintains associate’s personnel files to ensure company and legal compliance
● Coordinates engagement/culture activities.
● Serves as the critical point for reporting and serves as the site subject matter expert for the HRIS system.
● Assures confidentiality of all employee information, using discretion when working with documents of a sensitive nature.
● Meets with department managers to develop specific recruiting plans.
● Assists with the recruitment and onboarding process of all new hires. Coordinates and manages orientation for all new hires.
● Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
● Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
● Experience using HR software and HRIS database - UltiPro/UKG experience is a plus.
● Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
● Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
● Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Associates degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field - Preferred
● Two (2) years’ experience in human resources - Preferred