Ref ID: 00620-0011971715
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Manager
Compensation: $70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
Robert Half is partnering with a client in higher education who is looking to full-time a Human Resources Business Partner. The HRBP will:
• Provide support and serve as liaison between larger complex divisions and HRIC by consulting with and providing guidance and interpretation to divisional leadership on HR related items to talent management including workforce planning, recruiting, onboarding and other HR functions as necessary.
• Coordinate HR functions by balancing the needs of the division with the strategic goals of the institution and HRIC.
• Act as a strategic partner for the division.
• In conjunction with HRIC, provides day-to-day performance management guidance and counsel to senior leadership and other supervisors within the division to ensure consistent application of the institutions performance management guidelines.
• Provide employee relations counseling and guidance to divisional managers and employees in conjunction with central human resources partnerships office.
• Assist in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures including the employee handbook and related policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Local, State and Federal Labor and Employment Law.