US1152 Buckhead Meat of Denver, Inc.
Minimum Level of Education:
Minimum Years of Experience:
$76,100.00 - $114,100.00
Candidates who start work in the months of May, June, July, August and September 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire*. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may apply
Supports HRBP and leadership to successfully implement local initiatives, and execute regional and corporate programs. Help to create an environment to attract, develop, retain and engage talent throughout the OpCo to deliver business goals.
- SIGN ON BONUS (If offered)
- Monday – Friday schedules available
- Competitive pay
- Ongoing job skills training, leadership development training
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Referral Bonus
- Safety programs
- Service recognitions and employee rewards
- Cross training opportunities
- More benefits, too many to name
- Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and projects.
- Partner with
Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to execute core HR processes (e.g. performance management, talent management, total rewards, compensation, training and development, interactive process of transitional return to work, etc.)
- Provide coaching and guidance to leaders and associates regarding HR in areas such as policy and procedure
- Partner with
Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to drive an inclusive and diverse culture
- Employee and labor relations (investigations, conflict resolution)
- Support in reviewing, interpreting, administering and ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, and company policies and procedures
- Assists in determining training needs and developing programs to improve performance and professional development
Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Org Development
- 5 years of experience in Human Resources management
- Three years of which have been in a supervisory position preferred and/or an equivalent combination of related training and experience
- Experience working with attorneys, COE’s, and senior leadership
Decision Making Authority
Maintain proficiency in all current employee-related laws including: ADA, FMLA, Sexual Harassment, Title VII etc
Manage employee claims and litigation in conjunction with internal and external counsel
Most important decisions made with review and approval of other individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals required):
Manage HR department budget
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
Personal protective equipment and masks provided
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.