Our vision is to make the world a healthier place to live, and that starts with you! We believe everyone can be an impact player. Join Leiters and discover a career, not just a job. Our culture is centered around talent development where employees are given opportunities of growth to make a difference in our company as well as the world. Join Leiters and grow with us as we enter this stage of expansion.
Our foundation at Leiters is built on 5 core values:
Hold yourself and others to the highest standard. Always do the right thing, even when no one is looking. Admit mistakes and take responsibility.
Be an impact player. Focus on great results rather than progress. Have a bias for action and consistently demand strong performance.
Care intensely for our mission, vision, and patient care. Inspire others in a quest for excellence
Be creative and innovative in solving problems and delivering the highest quality products with exceptional customer service. Do not tolerate the status quo.
Helping and supporting one another. Holding yourself and others accountable to the Company’s mission, vision, values and goals. Working together with our customers to meet mutual goals.
Leiters is a trusted FDA-registered 503B outsourcing provider of high-quality hospital and ophthalmology compounded sterile preparations. We are committed to providing healthcare professionals and their patients with critically needed outsourced medications. Our team of experts in sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing, repackaging, and compounding provide a sophisticated understanding of what it takes to elevate quality and consistency of supply in pharmaceutical outsourcing. Leiters combines a highly experienced team, with robust automated processes, in a state-of-the-art outsourcing facility, to ensure delivery of the highest quality medicines. All sterile preparations are produced under the Human Drug Outsourcing Facilities under 503B of the FD&C Act (503B Guidance) and follow Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Leiters. Where Quality Means Something.
Human Resources Manager
The Human Resource Manager is responsible for administering company-wide HR-related duties and works closely with the director of HR, local and executive management in supporting all employees as well as supporting corporate wide initiatives.
Essential Functions of Human Resources Manager:
- Provides guidance on human resource policies and procedures for all company personnel;
- Act as coach/counsel for supervisors/managers re: policies/compliance/employee relations & engagement
- Works with the Director of HR to assist in the Administration of the compensation program
- Supports the Director in Performance Management & Talent Management practices
- Files federal and state compliance reports as required, including EEO-1, ACA & OSHA 300.
- Develops workforce strategies and works with Recruiter to recruit & develop qualified candidates
- Leads the training & development initiatives for both hourly & exempt employees
- Handles employee relations counseling for both hourly and exempt employees
- Coordinate events focused on employee engagement and recognition
- Advocates for employee retention and development, including Career Pathing
- Oversees data entry and maintenance of employee and candidate records
- Participates in the investigation and guidance for disciplinary actions
- Processes terminations, including all state required forms and exit interviews.
- company Employee Engagement initiatives including Pulse Surveys and Roundtables
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars as required
- Produces monthly dashboard and other key metrics as assigned. Evaluates HR reports, decisions and results in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations as required
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities of Human Resources Manager:
Experience and Necessary Skills of Human Resources Manager:
- Strong relationship, collaboration and conflict resolution skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills, both 1:1 and in a group setting
- Ability to maintain confidences and garner trust
- Ability to develop, report on and analyze a variety of Human Capital metrics as well as recommend corresponding courses of action, with a strong attention to detail.
- Deep knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Strong leadership qualities
- Problem Solving/Analytics skills with a results orientation
- A self-starter, with strong organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree plus minimum five years’ HR experience required; manufacturing environment preferred
- Professional HR certification a plus
Benefits of Human Resources Manager:
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, PTO, Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Matching
- Referral program: $1,000 with no limit