Human Resource Visa Payroll Analyst (InPat Admin) Great Opportunity!
About the Company
An exciting nonprofit organization with a dedication to serving and enhancing education in our communities! A world-class organization of professionals united by a common mission. A unique opportunity to work with the many employees with international Visa requirements. Provide a valuable resource and guidance on Inpatriate Visa requirements and tax implications.
Why work as the Human Resources Visa Payroll Analyst?
• A large, nonprofit organization spanning multiple states with employees working under varying inpatriate Visas.
• An organization that truly values their employees and provides the tools necessary to become successful.
• Attractive benefits package
• Remote training and work to keep their employees safe
• Work with a team that is dedicated to the company and mission
About the Human Resources Visa Payroll Analyst Job
• Responsible for overseeing the complex Visa requirements spanning many countries.
• Need a strong understanding of the Visa process, ability to research and evaluate the visa requirements and tax implications for exempt/non-exempt status.
• Verification of Visa requirements, research and resolve complex issues, ensure proper filings.
• Provide the leadership, guidance, and support to the staff.
• Be the backup Payroll processor as needed for up to 1500 employees
Preferred Qualifications of the Human Resources Visa Payroll Analyst
• Bachelors degree or equivalent education and experience
• Prior HR experience working with Visa requirements and at least 2+ years payroll experience
• Experience with a nonprofit or governmental organization helpful
• Salary range $70k-$85k + great benefits