Ref ID: 00610-0011899709
Compensation: $30.00 to $55.00 hourly
A prominent RHL client has an opening for an Associate Attorney with experience in employment law. Are you committed to the legal industry and want a well-respected General Counsel mentoring you? You will play a vital role when you put yourself in this challenging and rewarding environment handling employment-related claims in-house.
The ideal employment law Associate Attorney will...
- have 2-5 years of employment law experience (in-house or law firm)
- be licensed in the state they sit in (though law clerks with strong employment law experience may be considered)
- live in Denver / be licensed in Colorado
The company needs this employment law Associate Attorney to walk in the door knowing how to...
- draft discovery responses
- draft responses to EEOC charges
- draft demand letters
- assist with employment-related investigations
- review basic contracts (MSAs, SOWs)
NOTE: training will not be provided on these duties, so please do not apply without confidence in your ability to execute these duties with minimal oversight
The long-term contract / temporary Attorney will be based in Denver, Colorado. Associate Attorneys who live in Colorado are preferred, but those with substantive experience with the duties above may be considered remotely in other states the organization operates out of (CA, VA, OR, TX, NV, UT, among others). This role will last 3-6 months, with the potential for hire down the line.
To apply, please email your resume DIRECTLY to Melanie.Kent[at]RobertHalf[dotcom] with "Colorado Employment Law Associate" in the subject line. I look forward to hearing from you!