If you are an experienced Business Development Professional working with manufacturing and information technology solutions and have a passion for digital innovation…we want to talk to you. We have an immediate opportunity for an individual reporting to our Denver, CO office.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of identifying, qualifying, and negotiating new contracts for System Integration projects in Manufacturing including IIoT solutions, cloud computing, mobile applications, Industrial IT, OT automation systems, and industrial cyber security. This individual contributor role will unite our clients’ business and manufacturing operations, fostering partnerships amongst both IT and OT client stakeholders in pursuit of the successful delivery of digital transformation initiatives.
Account management, new business development, solution identification and development and preparation of proposals.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
The ideal candidate will have:
- Business development experience in, and working knowledge of, Manufacturing Automation ICS (Industrial Control Systems), IT/OT Networks, Cyber Security, IoT, data collection and modeling, business intelligence and dashboarding, and edge-to-cloud deployments.
- A fundamental understanding of Industry 4.0, IIoT solutions and their operational dependencies – supply-chain, ERP, customer service and other enterprise systems - in order to drive conversations with different customer personas, namely IT and OT, but also C-Suite decision makers.
- Thought leadership and community engagement related to industry and technology trends.
- Strong focus on delivering business outcomes rather than solution selling.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Team Oriented
- Effective Communicator
- Demonstrate ability to convey complex technical subjects in a concise and consumable manner for various types of audiences
- Ability to promote alignment and collaboration amongst subject matter experts
- Proficient in the development of relevant scope of work documents for project qualification, costing, proposal development, and submission.
- BA/BS in a related field preferred. Examples include: Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability and willingness to travel as required. Approximately 25% domestically.
About Malisko Engineering, Inc.
Malisko Engineering is a Manufacturing Automation Systems Integrator. While our core disciplines lie within plant floor industrial control systems (ICS), we operate at the intersection of cloud computing, mobile applications, Industrial IT, OT automation systems, and the Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT). As a Cisco Digital Solutions Integrator (DSI) partner, we bring practical OT experience and perspectives to Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 initiatives. We help both end users and traditional IT partners navigate the often-complex IT/OT convergence landscape, and we have a strong track record of working equally well with both sides of the house.
Our commitment to excellence has resulted in repeat business of over 90% since our founding in 1994. In 2015 and 2020, we were awarded the Control Engineering System Integrator of the Year award. Malisko offers an excellent benefits package including a highly competitive salary, health benefits, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k retirement plan, and many other perks.
Malisko: Connecting People, Process and Technology
Qualified candidates, send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
**Malisko Engineering, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer**