ISSO will work with cutting edge technologies and deliver innovative products!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brian Chessman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
The Information System Security Officer will work for a DoD company where you are the greatest company asset! The ISSO will work with cutting-edge technologies within an agile team environment, providing innovative delivery and high-quality products. The Information System Security Officer will embrace the company recognition program, rewarding high performance with compensation enhancement philosophies!
Why join us?
- Compensation increases based off performance
- Culture is Creative and Innovative
- Medical, dental, vision and more
- PTO and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Strong company tenure and stability
- 3+ years of experience as an ISSO
- Working with DoD customers
- Windows OS environment
- Maintain compliance with DoD Instruction, Intelligence Community Directives, National Industrial Security Program Operating Manuals, and company security policies.
- Utilize Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Maintain and develop System Security Plans (SSP), Traceability Matrices, Risk Assessment Reports and Plan of Actions
- Coordinate and perform security audits and system updates
- Maintain relations with operations, program management and team members to ensure compliance.
- Requires U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance (used within the past 24 months)
- Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (Security+ CE), or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire date.
- Completion of required Risk Management Framework Courses (CS100.16-CS107.16) is highly desired.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.