Robert Half Technology is looking for Senior Consultant and Manager level IT Audits for a Full Time role. Please reach out to Lisa Huffman if interested. Must have previous consulting experience.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- An in-depth understanding of IT audit methodologies, concepts, tools and objectives.
- Knowledge and interest in technology including topics such as operating systems, mobile technologies, software development, networking, and business applications.
- Establishing and cultivating critical business relationships / networking with senior executives.
- Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ITIL, etc.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance, in particular the technology implications and requirements.
- Knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
- Ability to translate technology topics and audit issues into “business speak” to be understood by executives.
- Supervisory experience of teams including mentoring / coaching, oversight and review of work, coordination across teams, and understanding how to motivate.
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or Business Related Field).
- 3+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
- Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or similar strongly preferred