At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- Manage systems delivery process from order receipt to project completion.
- Manage the Construction, Engineering and Project Managers for the Operations Department.
- Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets.
- Lead billing and costing meetings for all projects. Control inventory. Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Coordinate and monitor the work of employee, subcontractors to ensure professional, timely and cost effective installation and delivery process. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as efficient maintenance of project paperwork to include contracts, revisions, estimates, work drawing and specifications. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Sales - Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
- Strategic Input and Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operation plans.
- All other duties as assigned or required
- Leadership role in developing, implementing and measuring standard work in our installation and service businesses.
- Manage and direct the daily operations of the Operations Department, including Dispatch, Service, Install, Contracts, and Monitoring
- Owns complete service delivery process from customer call, through technician performance and billing.
- Owns complete project delivery process from point of signed sales order, through technician/sub-contractor, installation and customer sign-off and billing.
- Manage assigned personnel including hiring, development, productivity, employee satisfaction and disciplinary responsibility.
- Responsible for expanding customer base to grow department revenues.
- Responsible for managing and growing Service agreement base.
- Works with the legal department to ensure full compliance with company contract requirements.
- Engage in regular communications with sales, customers and vendors to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Focus:
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Requires communication and coordination with other departments to resolve customer complaints or inquiries.
- Promptly resolves questions and problems related to assigned areas raised by customers.
- Excellent communication skills, respect and courtesy both internally and externally.
- Builds and maintains business relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate services so as to promote customer loyalty.
- Leads supports and contributes to branch wide initiatives.
- Serves as an advocate for and representative of the company’s goals and philosophies, operation, interests and position.
- Serves on branch teams as appropriated or requested.