Job ID: 20-07043
Job Title: Instructional Designer/Training Developer
Job Location: Remote
Job Type: 5 Month Contract
Our client, a Retirement Planning company in Denver, is looking for three Instructional Designer to join a high-performance training team for a temporary contract position to build new hire eLearning materials for a growing operations group. This role is responsible for coordinating with project leaders and subject matter experts to research, design and develop eLearning materials.
- A strong demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate with subject matter experts and internal customers to gather relevant content and develop engaging and thought-provoking eLearning solutions.
- Ability to apply principles of current cognition and adult learning theories, Instructional Systems Design (ISD) methodologies, and new media technologies.
- Ensures consistency of instructional design standards and processes by using established guidelines and templates.
- Experience and high proficiency developing in Adobe Captivate required.
- Experience developing systems training a plus.
- Experience with other Adobe products, including InDesign, a plus.
- One Round Webex interview with the Hiring Manager
- 3 Openings
- Pay Rate: Around $50/HR W2 (Flexible dependent upon experience)
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve.