Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Kitchen Attendant career with Vi.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
An opportunity exists on our highly accomplished culinary team to provide support to the Food & Beverage Department to include washing dishes, cleaning kitchen areas, perform storeroom maintenance and deliver food and beverage carts to appropriate areas. The selected candidate may also set up public areas or help in dining area.
- Qualified applicants will preferably have prior experience that illustrates dependability.
- Possess or be willing and able to obtain Food Handlers certification, as required.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Must possess a valid and current driver's license is required, where applicable.
Create your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that's impossible to ignore--between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
Bring life to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: kitchen attendant, senior living, healthcare, nursing home, hospice, assistant living
2850 Classic Drive, Highlands Ranch, Colorado 80126