Every P.F. Changs chef knows that with great honor comes the great responsibility of conquering a 3,000-degree flame. Yes, you read that right, 3,000 degrees! Looking to work for a bold concept that believes cooking from scratch is the only way to go? Have a little pyro in your system? We revel in people like you!
Fun Fact: Did you know that a wok has three cooking zones conduction, condensation, and convection? Check out this video to learn more! https://bit.ly/2GRTdXq
- Have the vision to be the leader in providing unforgettable and craveable cuisine consistently for our guests?
- Love meaningful work and have a passion for high quality, fresh ingredients?
- Want to work for a scratch cooking, industry leader with a family atmosphere?
- Have an interest in learning or perfecting century old wok cooking techniques?
- Possess strong leadership skills and a desire to invest your time and energy into building great teams and a successful career?
Keep reading to learn more about what it means to live the #pfchangslife!
As a Sr. Sous Chef, you will:
- Lead A Cut Above Kitchen: Lead a high volume, farm-to-wok scratch kitchen of passionate people through knowledge, technique, and experience
- Drive Genuine Excellence: Excel in a culinary-driven environment with the freshest ingredients, the cleanest kitchen, top of the line equipment, and high operating standards
- Create an Of Service Culture: Promote a fun and positive family-style work environment
- Motivate & Mentor: Develop and inspire your culinary team to remain Curious continuing to learn and teach.
- Boost Financial Performance: Build sales and maximize financial success for your restaurant
- Inspire Vibrant Hospitality: Ensure guest satisfaction through memorable culinary experiences
- 3+ years of prior culinary management experience
- Experience working in a hands-on, fast paced, high volume environment
- Experience mentoring and training hourly team members
- Involvement/understanding of managing inventory, cost of goods and overall control of financials
- Experience working in casual or upscale dining
- Experience working in a corporate restaurant chain with established processes, systems, and accustomed to corporate structure and protocols
- Expand your culinary experience in wok cooking and kitchen management
- Comprehensive benefits plan with options for Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Competitive salary with annual bonus opportunity
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Clear path for growth and career advancement
- Meal benefits
If this culinary opportunity sounds like you, apply today, and get ready to live the #pfchangslife!
P.F. Changs Pay Range(based on experience): $18 -$22 / hour
*hours may vary; we expect you will work an average 50 hour work week
estimated annual equivalent: $53000 - $63000 / year
Bonus: This position is bonus eligible