Keller North America, Inc. is a leading drilled foundation, earth retention, and geotechnical specialty contractor with offices located throughout the United States. Keller routinely develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to challenging geotechnical problems for its customers. As the leader in Geotechnical we are constantly looking to expand our team and find personal that are willing to grow within our company.
Keller is actively searching for a qualified general laborer to join our successful geotechnical construction team. Candidates need no experience, just open to travel and eager to work hard with a construction company, bringing a great work ethic/attitude to the crew.
Applicants must have the ability to perform physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks; to include frequent bending, kneeling, and lifting & carrying up to 50lbs. Applicants will be expected to perform extensive physical activity including digging ditches and trenches with shovels and picks, backfilling excavations, lubricating and cleaning equipment, organizing construction materials and supplies, cleaning and preparing construction sites to eliminate rubble, debris and any other hazards, along with many other physical tasks required on typical construction sites. Applicant may also be expected to safely operate hand and power tools of all types including jackhammers, drills, saws, grinders, mixers, pneumatic tampers, etc.
More qualified candidates with hands on construction experience such as installing rebar, placing concrete, tending drilling operations, forklift and/or skid steer operating experience is a plus but not required. All candidates must be open to travel (Daily per diem is provided along with all travel accommodations and expenses). Base pay rate is $18 to $22/hour - Actual pay rate is based on experience.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Provide two forms of valid identification
- Excited and willing to travel and work in other states up and down the Rocky Mountains
- Eagerness to learn and have a coachable attitude - Self motivated
- Comfortable working outdoors with extreme weather fluctuations
- Able to work in confined and cluttered spaces
- Willing to work overtime
- Stand, bend, lift up to 75 lbs. throughout the day
- Be drug free
- Have reliable transportation
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Possess the skills to work safely and efficiently
While it is preferred, candidates do NOT have to live within the Denver Region. All travel expenses will be covered from the candidate's home of record.
- PTO accrual
- Company benefits eligible after 12 months of fulltime employment and other criteria met
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified woman, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer