DIRC Homes is a boutique builder focusing on urban infill and transit-oriented developments – revitalizing urban neighborhoods. Our homes and New Urbanist communities are a thoughtful collaboration with local architects to provide high-design, low-maintenance spaces to complement today’s lifestyles.
The Laborer / Punch Technician is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Facilitate completion of all customer warranty requests by making the actual repairs and scheduling subcontractors to make the repairs when necessary.
This position reports to the Warranty Manager.
High Level Key Responsibilities
- Represent DIRC Homes in a professional manner.
• Fixing, moving, rebuilding construction fencing around the project
• Unlocking units in the morning
• Installing temp orange fencing & around meter pits, etc.
• Installing construction signage across the site
• All minor erosion control items that arise that need to be taken care of immediately.
o Cleaning street
o Fixing VTC rock
o Adding, fixing silt fencing/waddles, storm drain protection
o Installing skimmer etc.
• Placing caution tape, cones, signage where/when necessary
• General site & office cleanup, clean up around the perimeter of the site
• Installing pet waste stations, mailboxes and other items that are not scoped out in contracts
• Punch list items to help close out units – minor caulking, painting, etc.
- Perform or manage punch items for our Home Owners or Superintendents.
- Be self – motivated. Able to recognize what needs to be done and take steps to address the issues.
- Develop and maintain good rapport with contractors and ensure quality work.
Salary: $20 - $28
- Extensive knowledge of residential construction, practices, procedures, techniques, tools and equipment, materials, specifications, quality control, cost control, safety and applicable building codes.
- Must be up to date with current technological methods of communication, including email, text messaging and information input via iPad - Able to complete and fulfill paperwork required
- Job requires the ability to work with tools, lumber, and materials.
- Ability to lift and manipulate objects is required.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must provide own tools and have a reliable vehicle, preferably a truck or SUV.
- Ability to ensure quality control on repairs to homes.
• Be observant of surroundings, take shoes off, or wear booties inside the home.
• Bring sufficient materials to cover work areas, clean up after work is completed.
• Bring all tools and materials needed to complete service call.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PandoLogic. Keywords: General Labor, Location: Denver, CO - 80217 , PL: 548461835