Responsible for office clerical work performed under supervision and according to specific routines and policies. Duties include Division Order, Lease Records, and Center of Excellence support, e-filing, and other special projects as assigned.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Owner profile maintenance within SAP
- Assist with and support Lease Record Analysts, DO Analysts and Owner Relations response to inquiries.
- Follow key performance indicators.
- Provide assistance on special projects as assigned by Supervisor to support Company goals.
- Preparation of Division Orders and transmittal letters for new wells and transfer of interests requiring mass mailings.
- Assist and support the Center of Excellence in all A&D activity.
- Set up Division Order and Lease Records files per E-file guidelines.
- Verify information on executed Division Orders against Owner Master and update with any changes; verify in system that owner is in correct pay status; send information to Division Order Analyst when owner is placed in suspense.
- Check in executed Division Orders
- Scan and log leases and contracts.
- Company representative for DocuSign.
- Conduct business with the highest ethical standards; demonstrate decision-making skills that ensure the safety of all persons associated with SM facilities.
- Other duties as assigned
4-year degree required
Some clerical experience preferred
Salary Range: $46,400-$66,700 plus annual discretionary bonus, medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, etc.