I recently partnered with an exceptional Residential/Commercial Landscape firm that is seeking a Landscape Foreman to join their team! Join a collaborative team focused on high-end residential and commercial projects from concept to construction. The Landscape Foreman will typically work on multiple projects simultaneously and must be able to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment, balancing priorities and project assignments.
If this sounds like a company you would be interested in learning more about apply today or reach out to me directly for a confidential conversation at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or (605) 799-8745.
- Amazing benefits
- Competitive compensation packages
- Self-promoting opportunities - Low turnover
- Unmatched work culture- work/life balance is encouraged, everyone is treated like family
Education and Skills
- Associates degree a plus
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the Landscape Industry
- Experience with hardscapes, concrete, and soft scapes required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving and computer skills
- OSHA certification is a plus
- Perform duties and tasks with little supervision
- Work on outdoor spaces- water features, hardscapes, custom stonework, outdoor kitchens/patios, outdoor spas, irrigation, etc.
- Maintain clientele relationships and manage projects from start to finish
- Can take a project from the estimator and run with it, all on-site
- Perform all aspects of landscape construction
- Site planning and construction oversight
Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Christina Schroeder directly at 605-799-8645 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.