Title: Learning Experience Designer, Innovations
Reports to: Director of Learning Solutions, Innovations
Location: Remote - anywhere in USA
To apply please submit resume, cover letter and links to two relevant work samples.
FranklinCovey is the world's most trusted and impactful leadership company. Through our fast-growing All Access Pass (from $0 to over $120 million in annual recurring revenue in five years) our learning experiences reach millions of users from more than 2,000 client organizations around the world. Now, we are investing heavily in experiences that engage today's learners so that they see life-changing value on the job-and so our clients see the culture transformation they need.
As a FranklinCovey learning experience designer, you'll play a critical role in helping us capture learners' interests to inspire and enable them to make meaningful behavior change. This requires exceptional creativity, critical thinking, powerful storytelling, and the ability to distill complex concepts into nuggets of clarity-not a cookie cutter instructional design approach cranking out more modules.
Our clients and learners are discerning and busy, so we need to draw them in with experiences as powerful and memorable as the best museum exhibit or advertising you've ever seen, regardless of format. To meet this high standard, you'll have access to a host of creative collaborators as well as world renowned thought leaders and subject matter experts.
Essential Job Functions
- Design and build transformative learning experiences across modalities (e.g., instructor-led training, virtual instructor-led training, elearning, microlearning, and emerging formats)
- Collaborate with graphic designers, video producers, and a wide variety of stakeholders, communicating design rationale to achieve a coherent, high-impact product
- Review team members' work to ensure quality at every step in the development process, offering constructive feedback to all stakeholders, from executives to peers to contractors
- Plan and execute small projects independently (including project management functions like scheduling and budget tracking); large projects will have project management support
- Minimum of 3 years of experience developing learning experiences from conception through delivery for a variety of organizations/contexts
- Demonstrated experience solving complex design problems to create innovative learning experiences
- Excellence in all forms of communication, particularly writing, editing, and presentation skills
- Proven collaborator with the ability to juggle lots of moving pieces across large projects
- Passion for learning, leadership training, and helping people see their potential
Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC) is a global, public company, specializing in organizational performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require lasting changes in human behavior. Our world-class solutions enable greatness in individuals, teams and organizations and are accessible through the FranklinCovey All Access Pass® available in multiple modalities and in 21 languages. Clients have included the Fortune 100, Fortune 500, thousands of small- and mid-sized businesses, numerous government entities, and educational institutions. FranklinCovey executes over 15,000 client engagements each year reaching into 160 countries and territories. Our mission statement is "We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere". We fulfill this mission by hiring "Achievers with Heart".
Visit our website at www.franklincovey.com for more information regarding our organization.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please click here for additional information regarding our Equal Employment Opportunity policies.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job by emailing us at Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.