Hourly pay range: $16.00 to $18.00
Work Schedule: Full-time, Weekdays from 9am to 6pm, 40 hours per week.
Weekends are required: Saturday 10am to 5pm and/or Sunday 12pm to 5pm.
Weekly schedule may change as required.
Steadfast Living is an integrated, multifaceted real estate investment management company that owns and/or operates a diverse portfolio of more than $3.5 billion across the United States. Our Mission is to live our company's culture through our Core Values by delivering exceptional experiences to both our associates and the residents who call a Steadfast Living community their home. Our professionals are dedicated to consistently delivering solutions that produce superior results. Our Aurora, Colorado community is conveniently located near Aurora Reservoir, Cherry Creek State Park and Denver's vibrant nightlife, family attractions, a wide array of museums, and only an hour away from world-class skiing - Enjoy all that the "Mile High City" has to offer!
We are currently in need of a professional and ambitious Leasing Consultant. The ideal candidate will have a background in sales (preferably in real estate). We offer a friendly work environment. Some weekend work is required.
- Greet, assist, and qualify prospective residents
- Prepare and maintain complete resident and general office files
- Type business letters and memos
- Assist with leasing, marketing, and advertising preparation
- Assist applicants by giving property tours, answering telephone calls, preparing application paperwork and communicating leases and community policies
- Exhibit strong demonstration and closing skills when showing prospective residents the community, models, “make ready” apartments, and amenities
- Take maintenance service requests from residents and follow-up on service calls
- Assist with move-in and move-out procedures
- Assist with supervision of all vacant apartment turnover procedures
- Assist with annual unit inspections
- Assist in the collection of all monies due to the Community (rents, damages, late fees) and the preparation of receipts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Exceptional scheduling and organizational skills
- Computer literate, specifically MS Word, Excel (advanced level preferred) and Outlook for Windows
- Knowledge of Yardi Residential preferred
- Must have the ability to safely drive a golf cart
- Maintain a valid Driver’s License
- Maintain valid automobile insurance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match
- 20% Rental community discount
- Three weeks of PTO the first year
- Holidays – 9 paid holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Advancement and learning opportunities
- Great teams and influential leadership
- A fun and challenging environment where you will be encouraged to grow
Hearthstone at City Center
932 South Helena Way
Aurora, CO 80017
For more information about Steadfast Living, please visit our website.
Steadfast Living is an equal opportunity employer.