Well Established Denver law firm has an immediate need for a Temp-to-Hire Legal Conflicts Specialist with 5 plus years of law firm experience for their ethics and business department. Ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, along with strong attention-to-detail and be able to handle confidential matters.
- Provides guidance and assistance in the areas of conflicts of interest, client rejections and matter changes to ensure compliance with firm policy regarding the intake and maintenance of matters.
- Utilizes the adversary index database to screen and report findings of all names connected to potential and existing clients and implements screening procedure changes to improve accurate reporting.
- Liaise within Ethics and Business Intake and other departments on special assignments.
- 5 years' experience in a conflict department at a medium to large law firm.
- High level of proficiency using personal computers, database software, Windows and Word. Experience with CMS a plus.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills to manage and prioritize a wide variety of responsibilities and ability to work accurately under pressure and maintain composure with minimal supervision.
- College degree is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.