We are hiring a Lounge Bartender!
To serve beverages and/or items on the menu to guests in a professional, competent, and prompt manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
Pick up bank and guest checks from prescribed area.
• Set up bar.
• Break down bar, lock up liquor, and store fruit and juices properly.
• Accept drink orders from guests/servers in proper calling order.
• Make cocktails in accordance Beverage Standards using standard jigger.
• Work professionally with all guests and fellow associates.
• Follow all check handling procedures, including all credit card policies and procedures. No cash tabs.
• Red Line all drink orders from servers, checking all tickets for items that did not ring up correctly.
• Prepare beverage requisition for liquor.
• Create a pleasant, friendly, hospitable, effective and professional working atmosphere at all times.
• Perform duties in the prescribed safe manner using the established procedures and proper equipment.
• To follow set and established procedures regarding the use of promotional and birthday drinks.
• Complete all opening and closing duties as listed on the checklist.
• Comply with established procedures in the standard beverage manual regarding the serving of alcohol to and the identification of minors.
• Check and replace glassware where needed.
• Stock and replenish ice at all ice stations.
• Clean floors in area of responsibility at the end of each shift.
• Empty and steam-clean trashcans at the end of each shift or as necessary.
• Be responsible for the inventory of the soda and juices and their rotation of stock.
• Stock and replenish beer in bottles and kegs when necessary.
Benefits (Full Time Associates only)
We offer competitive wages. Full-time associates are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefit package, which includes medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance, discounted room rates at Concord managed hotels, plus training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Our culture is based on our five Cornerstones and they are what we consider our foundation: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. It's important to us to provide a great work environment for our associates and we strive to hire the BEST associates in the market.
Our "Associate First" culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Concord's associates are what our company is built on, and we strive to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.