Bonaventure of Castle Rock has an exciting job opening for an LPN Licensed Practical Nurse!
From $60,000 to $70,000 annually
We are looking for a nurse with a love for seniors and a desire to invest in growing a great team. Do you have a heart for helping seniors reach their quality-of-life goals? Do you enjoy teaching and training team members how to provide excellent care and watch them grow? If you answered yes, then we invite you to come and see about becoming part of the Bonaventure team! Bonaventure is hiring immediately so apply today!
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account – For Healthcare and Day Care expenses.
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your family.
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for your safety which is our top priority.
- Educational Benefits – Bonaventure offers educational and professional continuing education benefits.
What does a Licensed Practical Nurse do?
This position is ideal for a person who is detail oriented and adept at teaching and training. This role will support multiple senior living community locations focusing on quality assurance, training, regulatory compliance, resident satisfaction, and team member satisfaction.
- Promote the health and well-being of each resident by providing consistent oversight and follow up.
- Help to educate and guide staff.
- Ability to communicate information to a variety of nursing and community care staff.
- Assisting with planning, setting standards.
- Provide leadership to the community Health Services Team.
- The ability to travel to various communities throughout the Northwest.
- Other industry names for this position are: RN, Nurse, Nursing, Clinical Director.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse license.
- Knowledge of basic principles necessary to provide competent nursing care.
- Ability to assess human response to actual or potential health problems. Ability to community care well, both written and orally.
- Follow the State mandated guidelines for medication management and community-based care.
- Monitor and keep accurate records.
- Understand and follow State regulations as well company policies and guidelines.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Bonaventure of Castle Rock
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides assisted living, memory care, and independent living. We provide in home health care to residents in our community. We are not a nursing home.
Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is “you can never go wrong doing the right thing.” This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team members.
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.