Anticipated Pay Range $14.55 to $24.25 (Depending on Qualifications and/or Experience). In addition, The Estée Lauder Companies provides a variety of benefits to eligible employees, including wellness and family support programs, paid holidays and vacation time. In addition, the Company maintains highly competitive incentive compensation programs (role eligibility may vary based on terms of the respective plan(s)).
You are eligible to participate in the MAC U.S. Pay for Performance Commission Plan, under the plan guidelines in effect from time to time. Pursuant to the plan, you will be eligible to receive 3% commission on your eligible individual sales of MAC products. Additional details regarding the commission plan will be provided as part of your onboarding.
The Artist is responsible for the superior service ambassadorship expected from all employees. They uphold the friendly, welcoming image of the brand and showcase products, artistry and culture of the company to the customer. Their primary responsibility is to achieve optimal performance and uphold the expectation of the Joy Journey service model and the 5 Non-Negotiables of service behaviors. They are expected to deliver sales expectations through customer service and co-creating with the customer to provide personalized artistry/product solutions for their needs. They are responsible for building their personal business and clientele, inspiring loyalty to the brand for the Customer and driving repeat business through sales and services.
* Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills to be performed daily
* Greet customers with name immediately upon customer's arrival, to begin engaging and thoughtful connection
* Build trust and rapport with customers through open-ended questions and authentic curiosity in their needs, with effective verbal interaction and validation
* Sample products as applicable to drive loyalty and repeat business
* Ability to serve multiple customers at peak times, without compromising their experience
* Ability to build a long-term relationship with the customer ultimately leading to retention and loyalty
* Leverage clienteling/Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to capture customer profile and utilize client "book" every day to connect with customers for outreach, replenishment and to drive sales
* Own and achieve individual sales goals and contribute to team sales goals
* Stay current on beauty industry trends and competitive landscape (specifically via social media) to validate customers' interests and purchases, better personalize recommendations to their needs
* High School or High School Equivalency
* 0-1 years retail experience; Cosmetic experience preferred
* Excellent customer service, communication, organizational skills and time management skills
* Ability to assess customer needs and make recommendations
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: US-CO-Denver
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 2218784
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].