Our client, a national commercial property management firm specializing in Office related properties has an immediate need for an experienced Building Maintenance. Must have maintenance experience, ideal candidate will have office building maintenance experience, HVAC knowledge, general plumbing and electrical knowledge, and reliable vehicle.
• Valid driver’s license and must meet company safe motor vehicle operation criteria.
• 3-5 year experience in a maintenance service oriented position or environment
• 5 years hands on maintenance experience in the maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of building mechanical and electrical systems.
• Past experience working independently with little or no supervision required.
• Outstanding written/oral communication skills required.
• Outstanding customer service skills required.
Ability to climb and work from ladders, hoists or lifts, and the ability to lift and carry heavy loads (up to 50lbs.),
• Must be willing to assist at other properties within the portfolio from time to time as needed.
• A great part of candidate’s time may be in the field, thus verbal and written communication with other staff is imperative.
• Ability to comprehend and use technology to aid in the management of duties; Computers, Mobile Smart Phone
For more information on this or other Real Estate related career opportunities, please visit