Suitable for Students or Graduates!
If you can thrive in a team environment, learn by following the example of others, and are excited about the chance to develop at your own pace... we'd love to hear from you!
Our team is growing, and are looking for people that are passionate about achieving their career goals and creating the future they want! Our Entry Level Management Training Program is designed for people that are interested in Business Management and learning to oversee their own business, market, or campaign.
We can provide the opportunity for graduates, redundancies, career changers and the like to get a fresh start in the business world! Our program builds and develops people from the ground up, and all advancement is based on results and merit, not previous accomplishments or office politics!
We run daily product-training workshops to ensure you have a full understanding of how to explain our clients’ products and services to their potential customers. We also provide ongoing guidance and advice for those looking to grow both personally and professionally.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Enhance our Clients Brand Awareness
- Increase our Clients Market Share
- Acquire New Customers
- Saturate A Target Market
- Add a Personal Touch
Most of our current graduate trainees have a background, degree or interest in:
- Business/ Communications/ Marketing/ Entrepreneurship
- Sport/ Fitness / Leisure/ Athletic Coaching / PT
- Teamwork / Leadership/ Business Coaching / Management
- Regional/ National / International Travel
Graduate Trainee Requirements:
- No specific degree or qualifications are required, but they can influence the rate of your development
- Similarly, business-related experience is not needed, but it can be very beneficial in determining the speed of your development
- You'll need to be 18+ years of age since you’ll be working independently and signing contracts on behalf of our clients.
- You’ll need to be able to commute to our office located in downtown Arlington.
- We currently have multiple openings in Arlington and are looking to expand into additional markets this year, so don’t let a lack of experience hold you back from the future you deserve!
Send us your resume or cover letter today for consideration!