We Are Hiring:
Ascension is hiring a Manager - Technology for a full time remote position! As a manager - technology you will have Experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ, User Access Management on Cloud Platforms GCP, and MS Azure.
What You Will Do:
• Manage the day to day activities of the IAM group.
• Responsible for all IAM incident resolution and incident management.
• Develop and operationalize policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Provide coaching, mentoring, and task prioritization.
• Manage all team HR functions including hiring, training, planning and assigning work, coaching
and development, talent and performance management and conducting annual reviews.
• Act as a trusted advisor to the team, creating a positive and supportive work environment.
• Respond to internal, external and regulator requests during reviews and/or audits.
• Ensure SLA requirements are met for requests.
• Serve as an escalation point for issues with other groups as needed including Audit, Risk
Management, Compliance, and Federal/State Regulators.
• Liaise with Head Office IAM functions, including semi-frequent travel as necessary.
• Responsible for IAM service request resolution and SLA management.
• Work with the Business Owners/vendors to create user accounts.
• Respond to user requests to reset passwords.
• Respond to Human resources to process employee terminations and transfers.
• Review of security internal control procedures.
• Coordination, review and implementation of other requests such as:
• Email release requests,
• Web access requests,
• Remote access and USB requests,
• Other access requests as needed.
• Coordination with other entities (Global and Local) for entitlement requests and escalations for
access issues or questions.
• On boarding of new applications for IAM management.
• Complete all mandatory training within a timely basis, as instructed.
• Comply with code of conduct & Bank policies/procedures.
• Actively identify incidents outside of established policies & procedures and report to
• Familiar with & comply with laws, regulations, and internal policies & procedures that are
applicable to required job duties.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred
• 5 years of experience in a highly regulated financial services environment with dedicated
security administration and security management functions.
• Previous team lead/management experience in the security administration/IAM/security
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Knowledge of best practice concepts.
• Knowledge of and experience with AD administration and IAM systems (Ex: DellOne Identity Manager, Active Roles Server).
• Team work
Why Join Our Team:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.