Ref ID: 00610-0011657788
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $18.05 to $20.90 hourly
OfficeTeam is looking for a manufacturing clerk/administrative assistant a well known telecommunications company in Denver, CO. This role is M-F 8-5pm, Our client is needing someone who has at least 1-3 years of strong administrative and data entry skills and working on large transactions.
The Manufacturing Clerk will perform a variety of basic administrative and tracking functions. This will include resolving problems, processing requests and/or returns for both internal and external customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Maintains predetermined productivity levels for processing customer requests and/or orders.
• Interacts with customers regarding returns and/or requests. Completes correspondence with customers.
• Compiles and researches information regarding receivers and customer correspondence. Utilizes various research materials such as UPS tracking numbers, serial numbers, memos, etc.
• Ensures dealers/customers meet requirements for on-going administrative programs (rebates, returns, recovery).
• Assists with completing weekly status reports related to overall group productivity.
• Trains new team members on processes and procedures.
• Follows up with customers/dealers on escalated issues by correcting or handling problems and determines if further elevation is required.
• Performs various word processing and spreadsheet tracking responsibilities.
• Performs special projects and/or assignments of moderate complexity.
This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position and other duties may be assigned.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• One year certificate from college or technical school or
• Three to six months related experience and/or training or
• Equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Requires basic computer expertise, including use of word processing
• General office knowledge involving filing, data entry, operating phone system and customer
If you are interested in this manufacturing clerk position, please call OfficeTeam at 303.296.4900 or email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]