MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Develop manufacturing optimization programs using computer-aided design and drafting (CAD) software.
* Understand and replicate paper driven work flows into automation code.
* Translate product designs into manufacturing techniques.
* Engage with Sales, Design, Manufacturing, and Engineering to identify consistencies needed and specific requirements for tools.
* Design, organize and implement new equipment from initial concept to manufacturing.
* Professional coordination multiple internal teams ranging from executive to factory worker.
* Developer will put time into all areas of software development including design, development, peer review, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
* Analyze existing codebase as part of application redesign and development.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering
* Experience working in manufacturing or fabrication company
* Knowledge with ERP systems such as Visual, JDE or SAP
* Proficiency with Microsoft O365 office suite
* Experience in working with relational databases specifically MS SQL
* Demonstrated experience in ASP, SQL, XML, Visual Studio
* Experience in Autodesk CAD Mechanical - CAD API and Solidworks is a plus.
* Developer and systems engineer experience in integrations of custom tools and ERP systems.
* Demonstrated organizational and time management skills, proven ability to consistently meet or exceed deadline expectations.
* Excellent technical aptitude, analytical and detail oriented. Technical ability to learn a diverse product line.
Our client is a diversified manufacturer that has been in business for over 50 years. They are a metal fabrication shop serving several industries including government entities, higher education and healthcare. They seek a Design Engineer/Developer to translate their existing VB6 software to VB .net.
* Competitive base salary, between $110,000- $130,000
* Quarterly Bonus, up to 5% and based on company metrics, up
* Comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision) through BCBS
* 15 days of PTO 9 Holidays
* 401(k) with 4% company match