If you are a Manufacturing Engineer III professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity in our Boulder, CO location. Under little supervision, provides technical leadership for one or more manufacturing areas. May include assignments involving manufacturing locations worldwide.
As a Manufacturing Engineer III, You Will:
- Provide overall technical direction for manufacturing processes in a manufacturing area as well as direction of cross-functional manufacturing issues.
- Participate as needed in cross functional product design teams, providing product and process design expertise necessary to ensure manufacturability.
- Develop and specify through PMAPS, manufacturing processes of all levels of complexity necessary to produce product. Provide direction to overall manufacturing process documentation strategy.
- Work with Tool Designers and Designer/Drafters to define tooling and fixturing requirements and initiate tooling improvement projects.
- Initiate complex process and product improvement activities through use of statistical techniques and planned experimentation.
- Work with QA, Materials, and Design Engineering to disposition discrepant parts and assemblies, assign causes, and initiate corrective action. Identify system related causes and initiate action to correct.
- Identify and help resolve potential safety hazards in manufacturing.
- Initiate and implement capital projects of all sizes including those having large scope and a high degree of complexity.
Who You Are:
You remain energized and effective when faced with ambiguity and uncertainty. Your actions signify progress and you remain calm and composed, even when things are uncertain. You quickly and decisively take actions in fact-changing, unpredictable situations. You show a tremendous amount of initiative in tough situations and are exceptional at spotting and seizing opportunities. You adjust communication content and style to meet the needs of diverse stakeholders. You model and encourage the expression of diverse ideas and opinions. You anticipate customer needs and provide services that are beyond customer expectations. You engage input from others constantly and listen with empathy and concern. You view mistakes as opportunities to learn. You readily distinguish between what’s relevant and what’s unimportant to make sense of complex situations. You look beyond the obvious and don’t stop at the first answers. You remain energized and effective when faced with ambiguity and uncertainty. Your actions signify progress, and you remain calm and composed, even when things are uncertain.
Required Education Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent field.
- 3+ of Years and type of required experience
- Requires a mastery of manufacturing processes in responsibility.
- Strong math and computer skills and problem-solving ability also required.
- Individual must be able to work independently and communicate well verbally.
- Able to travel up to 10% to meet business needs
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
Preferred Education Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years providing engineering support in a manufacturing setting.
- Knowledge/experience with welding/metallurgy
Our compensation philosophy is simple: we pay a competitive base salary, within the local market in which we operate, and reward performance during the annual merit review process. In accordance with Colorado EPEWA, the salary
Our Commitment to Our People
Across the globe, we are united by a singular Purpose: We drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills, and competencies to bring this Purpose to life while competing and leading in a global economy.
Our training programs focus on end-to-end development, from onboarding through senior leadership.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities, and the world through our unwavering focus on environmental, social, and regulatory progress. Learn more about us!
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more. We also provide you flexible time-off plans, including paid parental leave, vacation, and holiday leave.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives – and that reflects the world around us. We believe a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place. Learn more about our Culture & Values and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Emerson .
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J or TN, or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
Emerson is a leading global technology, software and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
We help customers in the world’s most essential industries solve the biggest challenges of modern life.
Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, and Innovation.
Our Causes – Planet, Humanity, Champion, Inclusion and Future – shape, define and fuel Emerson’s culture while inspiring our innovative spirit and driving our focus.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or recently received your master’s degree, you’ll find opportunities with us. Join our team and start your journey today!
No calls or agencies please.