If you're looking for a manufacturing job, then look no further! Adecco is looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-moving, manufacturing environment for Manufacturing Production Associate jobs at Vestas.These temp to hire jobs will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable manufacturing experience. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Launch your career in the Wind Energy field. Enjoy travel? Vestas has opportunities worldwide. Gain experience working with teams from around the globe right here in our Brighton location.
What will you be doing as a Manufacturing Production Associate?
As a Manufacturing Production Associate your primary responsibilities include:
- Manual Production Processing/Duties
- Fit and assemble parts into complete assembly (such as bolts, screws, shafts or bearings)
- Electrical Assembly (such as mounting wires, cables and terminations)
- Use measuring tools,gauges and other hand tools
- Basic cleaning of machine parts and first line maintenance
- May be required to crane large components
- Ability to follow work instructions and drawings
- Verify dimensions, conformance and alignment of finished work-piece to specifications
What's in it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
Do you have what it takes to work for Adecco at Vestas? If you meet the qualifications below, the answer is YES!
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to four years related production experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and production experience
- Previous experience in Manufacturing/Assembly - building large components: engines, turbines, automotive, other vehicles, Electrical/Mechanical assembly work wiring experience, blueprints, Mechanics automotive or other large equipment maintenance or material handling/heavy equipment operations
- Strong natural ability to work in teams
- High degree of adaptability & flexibility
- Strong desire to learn new skills & knowledge
- Excellent work ethic, dependability & dedication to team/company
- Personal desire/value to produce quality work
- Ability/Desire to work as craftsman with hand tools
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
We have openings on day and night shift.
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your court. For instant consideration for this Manufacturing Production Associate job, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
See you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.