If you are an Analytics and Strategic Planning professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in our Boulder, Colorado location, you will be responsible for working closely with Business Unit leadership, World Area Sales and Marketing, Product Managers, and Industry leaders to manage strategic planning, pricing, and analytics for our Coriolis and Ultrasonic flow meter technologies.
AS A MANAGER OF OUR MARKETING ANALYTICS AND STRATEGIC PLANNING, YOU WILL:
- Develop analytical frameworks, tools, techniques, and capabilities to segment, target, and profile market opportunities, revenue potential, and pricing strategies.
- Supervise and work alongside Marketing Analysts to lead the development of management dashboards for price, product, industry, and other key business metrics.
- Help conduct the annual strategic planning cycle with global market sizing, participation, and segmentation analysis.
- Support marketing planning and product development decision making with detailed analyses of market opportunities and financial analytics.
- Oversee quarterly price analysis across World Areas. Support price analysis process with tools that deliver quantitative metrics and recommendations for improving product line pricing strategies. Search, identify, and implement price improvement opportunities.
- Provide recommendations on product pricing strategies to Product Managers. Oversee process to determine annual list price increases across the portfolio.
WHO YOU ARE:
You analyze multiple and diverse sources of information to define problems accurately before moving to solutions. You serve as a liaison between different stakeholder groups. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that show a clear connection between vision and action. You pursue everything with energy, drive, and the need to finish.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 6 years of relevant post graduate work experience. Years of experience can include time spent in full-time graduate degree program.
- Experience with statistical analysis software and pricing software (Tableau, Power BI, Vendavo, R, SAS, etc.)
- Experience with market segmentation and knowledge of global pricing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of B2B pricing and industrial markets is preferred.
- MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.