US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Marketing Assistant/Analystfor a 05 Months contract position with a client in Denver, CO 80112 (Work from home)
Job Poster: Naman Kumar Garg
Summary: The main function of the Corporate Brand Lead is to execute corporate brand, marketing, and reputation efforts outlined by our 2021 strategy and objectives.
Role will utilize enterprise level corporate brand positioning alongside new and existing assets as strategic levers to drive positive brand awareness, reputation, and growth for the business across a diverse and global audience set.
Lead execution and successful launch of a central corporate brand positioning internally and externally by:
• Driving creative development of corporate brand tools, content, campaign assets including internal and externally facing brand playbooks with internal partners and agency resources
• Working cross-functionally to create and execute internal roadshows that showcase the enterprise level corporate brand positioning, garner excitement, and enable the organization to have a singular voice and consistency in messaging
• Partnering with key internal stakeholders (Talent Acquisition, Corporate Communications, Meeting & Events, etc.) to create and execute external launch events targeted at key corporate stakeholders (e.g. Investor communities, CEO / Influencer community)
• Ensuring engagement of key stakeholders (as needed) through the co/creation of internal presentations, timelines, assets, etc.
• Managing expectations with key stakeholders on deliverables, timelines, budget, etc.
Top Needed Skills:
*Expert level PowerPoint skills and knowledge with MS Office.
*Strong Collaborative skills and ability to work cross functionally.
*Strong ability to indirectly manage and influence others.
*Experience working with Agencies.
*Flexibility with changes in priority.
*Flexibility with schedule (sometimes will have to work odd hours).
Preferred skills: marketing / advertising background (priority) and project management (secondary)
*Minimum Bachelors degree; MBA strongly preferred.
*10+ yrs experience
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Naman at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]