This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Denver, CO, where you will collaborate with team members across functions as well as our executive team. As we look to build a more efficient and high performing talent pool we are seeking a savvy, charismatic Affiliate Marketing Manager to help elevate and grow our Affiliate Program, which to date, has contributed to 15-20% in acquisitions. This role will support our Digital Marketing Analytics and Insights Lead as our in-house expert in Affiliate strategies. This is a cross functional role that will partner closely with brand, paid media, influencer, media, plus product and partnerships teams.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Start up affiliate and partner demand generation channels, meeting and exceeding aggressive revenue targets.
- Develop strategy for and manage/optimize all aspects of the Affiliate/partner programs including: commission structures, recruitment, onboarding, creative requests, communication plans, newsletter content development, incentive/promotion plans, paid placement strategy and negotiations, competitive monitoring and insights, etc.
- Work very closely with internal marketing teams to source partnerships
- Work to source partnerships that align with strategic business objectives
- Manage and grow relationships with top partners
- Innovate, and identify new opportunities to drive incremental sales through our partners
- 4 years experience with different affiliate networks
- Experience with other digital marketing channels,
- A demonstrated ability to build scalable, quality-oriented processes while maintaining a high level of client profitability and satisfaction
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos especially in ambiguous situations
- Prioritizes competing objectives appropriately and manages time with skill
- Loves to continually learn and stay ahead of the industry pack
- Ability to map opportunities, create and manage at operational levels, and produce consistent business reports to upper management
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in a matrix environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A mission-driven, team player approach; and a desire to make an impact and difference
- Demonstrable drive, determination, self-motivation and action orientation needed to be successful in working with both short and long deadlines
- The integrity, maturity, judgment, and self-confidence to operate effectively with a high level of independence
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.