Job Summary: Responsible for administration, analysis and duties to assist Marketing and Sales leaders with maintaining the website, marketing and sales duties as described below. This person will work as a community liaison with the sales team and manage signage and other sales center needs such as maintenance, touchscreen TV updates and event support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and analyze current information in the sales-related software systems, including SIMS, Pricing Module and C3 Lead Management System. Manage and monitor C3 daily traffic and sourcing reports and input - send out daily reports. Conduct all C-3 Training on and offsite.
- Website management: maintain, update and audit community information to include: creating new community page, uploading renderings/photos, pricing, floor plans, virtual tours and interactive floor plans. Create quick move-in homes content and manage pricing. Update and audit DCT corporate content site. Manage duties to create touchscreen TV's for the sales offices. Work with architecture to keep EPG and web files accurate.
- Assist with advertising job duties and coordinate events - manage monthly calendar, open IO's, proof jobs, forward daily/weekly communication to the sales team. Assist the sales team with any special collateral needs. Work with the caterers to order food and implement any special needs for the events.
- Cross-train to assist when Sales Coordinator is out or on vacation.
- Serve as a resource for the Marketing Director with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage inventory home duties: pricing, photos, website management, virtual tours, create sales flyers and order signs for communities
- Assist with all social media calendars and posts
- Review and code invoices weekly. Input invoices into web payables for model complexes.
- Work with each community to maintain signage: messages, locations, bootleg routes, balloons etc.
- Coordinate new community start up and close out duties - order sales office furniture, displays, water machine, coordintate supplies
- Place weekly collateral orders for sales office. Manage model and inventory home maintenance. Order standard collateral through corporate
- Input the Homebuyer Profiles into the AS400
- Various adminsitrative duties: assist VP of Sales & Marketing & Marketing Director with sales meetings, projects, events, sales office needs, ordering of awards and prizes and company event planning.
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or higher (Business and/or Finance preferred)
- Experience: Must have a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (at least intermediate level)
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Market analysis experience a plus
- High focus and attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in marketing and/or advertising preferred
- Travel may be required to visit communities and attend industry meetings