POSITION TITLE: Marketing Manager
REPORT TO: Director of Business Development
SALARY: $60,000-$80,000 (subject to experience, education, and designations)
We believe marketing is about understanding people and building awareness about how our products and services can satisfy their needs. We're looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing initiatives of various types. They will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy.
The Marketing Manager will oversee, coordinate, and participate in the development of marketing strategies for the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborates with the Director of Business Development to fully understand product and communication needs.
- Generate ideas and other sources (databases) for Lead Generation and present recommendations to the Director of Business Development for investment decisions.
- Drip marketing.
- Create a marketing calendar of events for P&C clients and prospects.
- Develop mailings for educating existing clients on essential benefits, legal, and compliance information.
- Develop communication materials in line with the company brand and design guidelines for online and offline channels, including, but not limited to brochures, applications, lead cards, direct mail, advertisements, press releases, email, social media, etc. for prospects and current customers.
- Plan and implement the organization's advertising and marketing activities which may include event marketing, email marketing, social and online media, print media, direct mail, and other multimedia.
- Present sales collateral design ideas and recommendations to the Director of Business Development.
- Evaluate the success of campaigns when completed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
I look forward to connecting with you. Please apply or reach out to me direct!
Sr. Search Consultant
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.