Marketing & Operations Lead
Must live in Denver area, have your own reliable transportation and the ability to commute easily to the Denver Highlands area
The ideal candidate will be well organized, able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, is personable and a strong communicator, and comfortable supporting the Marketing and Operations efforts of a fast-paced, growing company. He or she will assist in timely execution of assigned marketing and operational support tasks and development of ongoing relationships with potential and existing clients.
Director of Operations and Finance
Responsibilities and Duties
· Marketing and operations administrative support to Director of Operations and CEO, supports the development and execution of marketing plans
· Assists with planning and implementation of marketing programs
· Coordinates outbound communications (letters/cards, mail shipments, telephone calls, email) and marketing campaigns
· Receives and response to (or refers) inbound communications from existing and potential clients, candidates, or team members in a timely and professional manner
· Prepares and proofs distribution lists and documents for marketing campaigns
· Updates computer and candidate database(s)
· Coordinates travel and housing arrangements
· Schedules meetings, calendar management
· Event Coordination
· Prepares and maintains regular periodic reports for departments as assigned
· Other projects and duties as assigned
· Experience providing administrative and/or marketing support in high growth, fast-paced small business environment
· A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must
· Ability to be super organized and attentive to details without losing sight of the goal and big picture
· Ability to easily switch gears to attend to competing priorities and generally have a bias for action. When something urgent comes up, you can step in and deal with it right away
· You can apply practical judgment and common sense in different situations, feel confident in your decisions, and check-in when you are not sure
· Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills, including professional tact and courtesy when meeting or talking on the telephone; ability to participate in a team environment
· You enjoy talking to new people over the phone and developing business relationships. Writing a quick and friendly email is second nature for you
· Ability to organize tasks, coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, work independently, research information, meet project deadlines, analyze problems, and select proper action
· Computer savvy
· Ability to organize tasks, coordinate multiple projects simultaneously, work independently, research information, meet project deadlines, analyze problems. and select proper action
· Ability to take direction and work on your own to complete tasks
· Strong attention to detail
· A can-do positive attitude
RED SKY has 6 Fortune 10, over 50% of the Fortune 100, and over 25% of the Fortune 500 as clients.
We are a fast-growing and fun company that delivers IT and Cybersecurity staffing solutions (Permanent placement, Executive search/headhunting, Contract, and Contract to hire and Permanent placement), and strategic & management consulting to help solve information technology and other problems. Headquartered in Denver, CO (Highlands Neighborhood). Additionally, we have other major market national locations for nationwide capabilities and presence
RED SKY Consulting is "high touch" & "white glove". Whether we provide one or two additional staff members or implement an entire project, our clients know that we deliver. **Adaptive** is a commitment to our clients and a guiding principal of our corporate philosophy. This is achieved through our flexible, nimble and focused approach to client interaction.
Our Core Values
· We have a high touch customer centric culture. We are loyal, respectful, and passionate when working with our clients
· As employees of RED SKY, we are eager to learn, exude positivity, authentic, versatile and drama free
· We are family oriented and empathetic to not only our employees but also our customers. We frequently take the time to consider walking in their shoes.
· We are tenacious, action oriented, courageous and take calculated risks
· We always strive for perfection and excellence with a sense of urgency and attention to detail. We are accountable. We do what we say we are going to do.
For many years, RED SKY Consulting has been successfully in getting superior results for our clients and the candidates that we represent. Our team of passionate performers really care and strive for excellence and results.