- Are you skilled at supporting the implementation of marketing programs to drive sales for business, internet, phone and TV services?
- Can you work with multiple teams to support initiatives across all sales channels?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Marketing Specialist, you drive brand awareness and demand generation by working closely with Marketing teams supporting initiatives across all sales channels. You employ strong organizational, creative and fundamental marketing skills to assist with executing marketing programs for enterprise internet, phone and TV services. You thrive in an office environment interacting with teams in-person and digitally to achieve company objectives. You report directly to the Vertical Marketing Manager for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
- Promote company-wide success through active and consistent support of all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Product, Sales and external agencies to translate sales and marketing strategies into effective programs for sales campaigns.
- Support sales campaigns and uphold the Spectrum Enterprise brand by developing collateral, PowerPoint presentations, tradeshow materials, case studies, white papers and email newsletter.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to support the development of sales materials and improve sales lead generation and conversion.
- Collaborate with internal strategy teams to identify key client segments and develop applicable, unique sales-driven messaging.
- Drive sales by developing an in-depth understanding of Spectrum Enterprise core values and products.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
- One or more years of B2B marketing or sales experience.
- Two or more years of corporate marketing or agency experience.
- Experience managing external agency partners through the creative development of lead generating marketing materials, including messaging development, offer presentation and layout.
- Extensive background with the creative development process.
- History of embodying creative best practices and visionary thinking to uniquely solve marketing challenges.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and make recommendations and decisions autonomously.
- Confident when conducting formal presentations to all levels of management on issues or findings in assigned areas or subjects.
- Strong attention to detail, balanced with the ability to think strategically.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Experience in business-to-business (B2B) marketing in telecommunications or a vertical market, such as healthcare, hospitality, government or education.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
MSU335 308800 308800BR
Here, employees don’t just have jobs, they build careers. That’s why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a minimum of $53,900.00. The actual salary offer may be higher as we carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.