Location: Denver, CO
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00
Hours: Mon-Fri 8AM to 5PM
What Qualifications You Bring:
- 2+ years of MA experience
- MA certification or Diploma within the last 6 months
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant include:
- Checking patient vitals and preparing them for examination
- Performing any laboratory testing needed onsite
- Working directly with Physicians on minor procedures
- Notiating patients medical histories
- Discussing treatment and medication plans with patients
- Maintaining prior authorizations
- Giving patients injections
- Ability to work both front and back office when needed. Assisting with patient check-in, check-out, scheduling, insurance verification and collecting co-pays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (After 6+ months of service, during a 401k enrollment period)
- Medical, dental and vision plans with The American Worker, as well as three Major Medical Plan options!
- Prescription Programs
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance Plan
At Medix, we are dedicated to creating opportunities for talent through our Healthcare, Scientific and Information Technology divisions. Our dedicated recruiters offer a personalized service to make sure we truly understand your employment needs.
Partner with Medix, and you will experience the multiple benefits our company has to offer. We will hold a personal consultation with you to understand your skills and aspirations! Our placement services provide flexibility to accommodate your schedule and needs, offering contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire positions.