SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $29.27 - $45.91 / hour
Learn more about the <a href=" careers.hcahealthcare.com/pages/employee-benefits-and-rewards ">benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Medical Social Worker LCSW or MSW
Weekend Shift Friday, Saturday, Sunday 12hour shifts
*** $10K Sign On Bonus and $5K Relocation Available With Experience ***
At HCA/HealthONE, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Social Worker II or III today with Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA/HealthONE, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Social Worker II or III for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Social Worker III with us:
- You will assess the psychological, social, cultural and or financial needs that impact the high-risk patient’s health and recovery.
- You will have the ability to utilize social services, counseling and clinical knowledge in the assessment of these needs.
- You will be responsible and accountable for coordination of services through an interdisciplinary process which provides a clinical and psychosocial approach through the continuum of care and balances individually identified patients and family needs with the efficacious and cost effective utilization of resources.
- Your role will continuously strive to improve through formal and informal education.
What qualifications you will need:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the State of Colorado.
- Specialty certification in case management preferred.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse
- BLS – Health Care provider, required within one month of hire (Must obtain prior to providing any direct patient care)
- Master of Social Work (MSW) from an accredited school of social work required. Doctorate of Social Work (DSW) from an accredited school of social work preferred.
- 3-5 years recent clinical social work experience in an acute setting. 5-7 years recent clinical social work and supervision experience in an acute setting preferred.
Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center, located in the Uptown neighborhood in Denver, CO and licensed for 680 beds, PSL provides the most advanced care for patients across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. We are proud to serve our community with experienced physicians who offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
Since delivering our first baby in 1882 at St. Luke’s Hospital, we have focused on providing exceptional baby care. Today, P/SL offers the region’s most advanced maternal-fetal care, focusing on rare conditions that put mothers and their developing babies at high-risk. The Advanced Cardiac Center at P/SL is known as a major heart hospital, recognized several times over the American Heart Association for excellence and for its success in implementing a higher standard of cardiac care that effectively improves treatment of patients hospitalized for heart disease. While the tools are ever changing and our ability to care for patients is always advancing, one things remains constant - putting our patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.