You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical, and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success
About the opportunity:
Visit to explore our success, expertise and global reach. www.worley.com
Mid-Level Civil Mapping Designer:
The pipeline mapping designer will be responsible for completing technical deliverables on the project including but not limited to, strip maps, alignment sheet drawings, crossing drawings (including HDD designs), permit drawings, land exhibits, construction typical drawings, simple piping assembly drawings, and hydrotest plan drawings. In addition to the office-based activities above, the position may require periodic field visits to collect information on upcoming work or review completion of previously designed work packages
Primary Responsibilities (may include but aren't limited to):
• Performs mapping and design work with the use of Autodesk Civil 3D, Skyline, and ArcMap platforms. Autodesk Civil 3D will be the primary software used for this position and experience using it is required. Skyline and ArcMap are secondary software’s that will be used for this position and experience using them are a plus, but not required.
• Displays strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Has the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
• Drives ownership of health & safety in all aspects of project execution.
• Have a high ability to work on large projects yet is flexible enough to work on multiple small projects simultaneously.
• Eager and able to learn about new technology and solve complex problems by thinking creatively.
• Work in accordance with the Mapping Design Best Practices.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel and Access.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with the design of upstream, midstream, or distribution pipeline systems and associated design requirements.
- Possess an understanding of survey data and processing.
- Have working knowledge with Skyline & Microsoft Access.
- Ability to work with and across multiple platforms including AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 or higher, ArcMap, and associated database formats.
- Displays commitment to quality in all aspects of work.
- Civil grading and drainage experience a plus
What we offer you:
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative, and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunities and are committed to promoting fairness, equality, and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.